Works on information security problems that are diverse and highly complex. Selects methods and techniques for identifying and advocating effective security solutions. Develops approaches to address critical information security issues. Develops and administers schedules and performance requirements. The candidate must have good communication skills, organized and pay attention to detail. From a security standpoint, this candidate should understand the security domains for Security and Risk Management, Security Operations, Asset Security and Security Engineering.
This individual will require experience in network security controls, understanding of risk mitigation techniques and knowledgeable in conducting risk assessments and threat modeling. The candidate will be evaluated on the ability to assess security for applications, technologies and business processes. This role reports to Dir of InfoSec. Candidate must be willing to work flexible hours with global teams.
Essential Job Duties:
- Oversee the management of threat and vulnerability services.
- Establish proper documentation around roles, responsibilities and processes
- Track performance metrics.
- Coordinate with the SOC around the handling of threats, incidents.
- Monitor threat information channels and take actions as needed
- Assist in conducting penetration testing and red teaming